Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What's in a name

Falling up is something we have all experienced - having to do a new job or task without really knowing what we doing!

A little bit like Learning 2.0 - I know a little bit about blogging, and a little bit about wikis but I don't really know how to actually use them - that needs practice and playtime.

I now enjoy falling up - I am pushed into learning things that I wouldn't otherwise have thought of. I have learnt that nothing bad will happen if I don't get it quite right the first time.

Enough babbling!
Time to play!

8 comments:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

Welcome to the program. What a good name, we all fall 'up' sometimes, don't we. Enjoy your journey!

shakespeare said...

If I could fall up regularly I would be so happy. Keep falling, only good will come of such an experience

Samson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anniec said...

I did get brave in the end -
mostly these processes seem daunting because you don't know how long they'll take, will they be technical in nature, etc, but it has been relatively painless (and a little bit fun) so far

guacamole said...

Yeah, at least you are trying, persisting and endeavouring. That's what learning is all about.

Samson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samson said...

What's all this 'falling up'? I'm better at pulling down.

Send your camel to bed said...

Does the anonymity of username make people more eloquent? Braver? 'Falling up' is a great concept - once you are up do you then soar?